We are a supplier of peripheral equipment for the transformer industry.
You can take advantage of our many years of experience in designing, building, and implementing the most diverse requirements.
- Clamping devices
- Operating platforms
- Coil unwinders
- Flat wire brakes
- Expanding mandrel
- Coil tilters
- Spool presses
- Spool transporters
- Coil winders
- Platforms with central holes in the diaphragm for coils or internal work.
- Variable opening diameter with iris-type diaphragm. With one or more platforms.
- Front-opening platform for easy loading at ground level.
- Platforms with ladders enabling all-round access.
- Footbridges connecting two platforms without stairs, which serve as passageways.
- One- to X-compartment coil unwinders
- Horizontal and vertical unwinding
- Pressure rollers
- Disc brakes
- Smooth winding adapters
- Mobile framework
- Manual or electronic controls
Flat wire brakes
Inclined plane" system
There are two options for the expanding mandrels:
- "Inclined plane" system
- "Umbrella" system
The expanding mandrel with the "inclined plane" system has a high tensile strength, but a limited extension range. It is regulated manually or by an actuator. The face chuck is positioned on the left side of the mandrel, and the puncher center point is on the right side. Adjustable stops are positioned at both ends.
Due to its improved stable mechanics, the expanding mandrel with the "umbrella" system has a high tensile strength and a clamping range of up to 1,200 mm. Thanks to this feature, the finished product achieves a large width.
Dornieden Anlagentechnik GmbH has already supplied more than a hundred expanding mandrels around the world. We are happy to tell you more about our unit!
3 and 4-column presses
Isostatic spool presses
- It can be used in ovens heated to 150°C
- Simple operation
- Easy intra-shop transport
- Press force of up to 3,600 kN
- Position sensor – additional option
- Fully manual control
- Semi-automatic control
- Each arm moves separately
- Optional lifting point for center of gravity adjustment
- Adjustable angle between the arms (60-90°)
- Tension belt assembly not required
- Semi-automatic clutch with crane
- Terminal block on arms for spool protection
Horizontal winding machines
Vertical winding machines
- Under-floor and above-floor models
- Expanding mandrel holes with variable iris diameters
- Traditional or CNC (semi-automatic) model
- With automatic inclined winder section (single/multiple)
- With wire braking mechanism (single/multiple)
- With automatic pasting section
- With wire length measuring device